BALANCE DEDUCTED BY RETAILER FOR RELIANCE GSM NUMBER

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Biswajit Mishra and having contact no. 8681818215. I have recharged Rs. 500/- on 23rd January 2017 one of my relatives no. 7855980500[Reliance GSM number] and got talk time of Rs 600/-. My aunty informed me that account balance has been increased to more than Rs. 1000/- and after balance has been deducted to Rs. 150/- only. My aunty has spoken your customer care executive but they simply told to contact retailer shop. Again on 26th January I have called to your customer care executives they told me that some retailer has wrongly recharged to this number amounting to Rs. 260/- two times. And again such retailer has reversed amounting to Rs. 230/- or something for three times which is not possible at all. Apart from such Rs. 500/- recharged value we have not recharged a single rupee. My question is if some retailer has wrongly recharged to this number [7855980500] then such retailer only eligible to reverse such amount recharged by him but not more than that. I have no patience to speak with your customer care executive being in line for more than 30 minutes. Kindly consider this matter seriously and take necessary action for refund of my balance which has been deducted from my account balance for which I will be very grateful toy you. Otherwise I will go for a consumer case against your company.

About your customer care it is getting connected after trying for 1 hour and while talking with your customer care they are also keeping us waiting for more than 20-30 min which is horrible.

And lastly regarding your service it is getting worst as compare to other service providers. Because more than 15 reliance GSM number has been used by my family & relatives. Now a days competition has been tougher, if you will not provide good service then how will you get good customer.

As a true Indian my suggestion is, Kindly provide best service and get best rewards & best customers.

Herewith I have attached the receipt of Rs. 500/- talk time generated freecharge website.

Hope you understand my queries....

BISWAJIT MISHRA

Attachments

Dear Biswajit,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors