Awful Amanora

:huh:

Dear Team

Contrary to the popular belief, the standard of living and amenities are below standard at Amanora Park town, which belongs to City Corporation, Hadapsar, Pune. Following are the severe problems:
1. Water supply is very poor
2. Internet facilities are below standard
3. There is very poor state of Mobile signals
4. The parking is not free. they have charged exorbitant amounts for allocating parking, contrary and opposed to the Supreme Court Rulings
5. The guards are perennial nuisance and whistling/harassing lot of jokers
6. water and electricity charges are exorbitant and oppressive
7. Every year they will increase all the rates and charges
8. They work like a government Organization or even poor than that as I think they hav extremly influential people as the backbone -- but it also tells oyu and reminds you about the loads of corruption, immorality and wickedness

Management at amanora reminds me of the british rule when suppose you dont pay your tax on time. they might take multiple actions. Here lets say as a protest you dont pay water bill, they threaten to cut you electricity power. You say that infrastruture bills are heavy and you protest, next they they will cut you water supply to express their displeasure

Guys believe me its a worst place to live. DONT COME TO STAY HERE or risk your freedom, inless you want to live as slaves to these land-sharks and "Magar"Muchs. At length, you bet, they will eat you up, trust me friends!!

Best regards

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors