Amazon Return of Damaged product

Amazon has a worst returning system when a product is damaged on arrival and you have already paid money in advance (using credit/debit card). The transporter will not take it back and Amazon has no control over the seller, so you are on the mercy of seller. If he denies for pickup you have to yourself find out a way to ship it back. When you approach customer care, they will say we are helpless you have to return the product back (Imagine you are trying to return a furniture which you have to ship on your own). I approached private carriers for return, they asked for Form 402 which a home user cannot generate as it requires VAT no. of the sender. I am still struggling since more than 15days, yet not able to ship it back. :(

hitpatel2002 said:
Amazon has a worst returning system when a product is damaged on arrival and you have already paid money in advance (using credit/debit card). The transporter will not take it back and Amazon has no control over the seller, so you are on the mercy of seller. If he denies for pickup you have to yourself find out a way to ship it back. When you approach customer care, they will say we are helpless you have to return the product back (Imagine you are trying to return a furniture which you have to ship on your own). I approached private carriers for return, they asked for Form 402 which a home user cannot generate as it requires VAT no. of the sender. I am still struggling since more than 15days, yet not able to ship it back. :(
That sucks. I've always found them pretty good when I've needed to return stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors