Airwil Intellicity

Hi ,
I had been looking to invest in commercial property and I came across an Advt from "Airwil Intellicity" located in Noida extension .
I visited site and met Mr Deepak , who was at site and introduced himself as Airwill Employee. He offered me Office space at Rate of Rs 3700 per sq ft all inclusive , which looked lucrative to me against BSP of Rs 4250 per sq ft .

I made a payment of Rs 200000 for booking and asked for Assured return plan on 10-06-2013.

So far it was good and I was satisfied .

But worst was to yet to come .

I received booking confirmation and waited for Assured return cheques to come .
After waiting for two months , I tried contacting Mr Deepak . He was not contactable , so I decided to visit site and company office . On visiting office , I came to know that Mr Deepak was not an employee but a broker , who was given Company's visiting cards as GM Sales for promoting sales .

Further , My booking was done in SIP plan not Assured return plan . I was shocked to know this and bigger shock was that company officials clearly refused to help me .

I am asking for either plan change or cancellation of my booking but all in vain . I have met all top officials and has waited for hours at their office , but not geeting any resolution .

Can any body help !!!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors