Adverse police verification at present address, clear at old address

imran

Hi,

Today from bangalore police website, I noticed that my present address verification is adverse. I have stayed at two addresses and applied for passport re-issue in tatkal mode. Police verification at my previous address says CLEAR.

At the present address(both addresses in bangalore) says ADVERSE. I reached to the local police station and enquired. The police says that I have not stayed for a year and do not have documents to prove that I stayed for an year in the present address. I have BSNL landline bills from September,2012 till date, and I have stated that I stay at current address from June, 2012.

However, I had tough time to explain to them that I am undergoing verification at two places. They keep insisting on one year stay.

The adverse report was uploaded 10 days ago. On the passport website, it says that "Your application is under review with Regional Passport Office". What can I do now? Please guide me. Your help is much appreciated.

Hi Imran,

I'm in the same situation and my passport status is in "Your application is under review with Regional Passport Office" status. The verification officer demanded money and i didn't give him and i end up here. Confirming that all the docs i gave are perfect and the officer acknowledged the same. Is there anything we could do to continue processing the passport request? or can cancel the current application and apply for new and bribe the officers to get the passport?

Thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors