Adverse police Verification Report : Wrong info about address for passport

I got this letter 2 days back saying i gave wrong info about my address.

I am asked to send required documents..i need to know what all are the documents and what are the complications of this issue??

please help me...

thank you.

Attachments

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You need to reply with this letter:

To
Passport Officer,

Kindly refer to your letter no---- dated---------
Due to an urgency I could not attend the police verification and could not get verified the connected documents for my residence.
Now I am again submitting my residence documents along with PP form and duplicate for early issue of Re-issue of police verification.

Thanking You

RE: Adverse police Verification Report Tatkaal: Wrong info about address for passport

Hello

I applied 26/12/14 for a new passport for my minor (14 years old) daughter at Sahibabd PSK since earlier passport of her had expired (5 years validity) under Tatkaal scheme. Passport was received on 29/12/14. On 30th Dec we got the sms that Police Report Adverse on Address. On checking we found that address by error had Noida, Ghaziabad written and hence was treated as invalid by police office of Ghaziabad. On reapplying under Tatkaal, PSK has stated that due to Adverse police report fresh application can not happen for reissue in Tatkaal and only a normal application route can be followed. We have a family holiday international travel booked and paid up for 22/1/15. Normal process may take 60 days.

Both parents, brother hold valid passport at Noida same address only Ghaziabad not written in all others. We thought that since Passport Jurisdiction is Ghaziabad, hence it has cropped up. All Annexure F, previous passports of daughter had the proper Noida address only. Passport was received by Speed Post also as address XX, Noida, Ghaziabad as well.

Can we still travel overseas and finish the new application after we come back later in January'15? No letter has yet been received from Passport office.

We may end up losing a lot of money if we cancel. Will immigration officer bother about this for a minor accompanied by parents (ECT stamping not there on minor passport)

Need your urgent opinion.

Regards,

Anil

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors