Acropetal Technologies Limited: No PF No Income Tax Paid; No Salary;

I was an employee of Acropetal Technologies Limited for 11months.
During the 11months, I ve had my salary delayed by more than 10days atleast 5times. When I left, I was promised by pending last month salary, PF & Income tax payment. Now after 6months, they are not willing to pay any of these. The CEO Subbu Iyer nor the owner Ravi Kumar Reddy refuses to respond to my email. I have written to the Finance department in Acropetal Technology without any luck. Yesterday was the last day for filing returns & I am yet to get my Form16 from the company. They are not even giving a date when this would be paid

abhijithjk said:
During the 11months, I ve had my salary delayed by more than 10days atleast 5times. When I left, I was promised by pending last month salary, PF & Income tax payment. Now after 6months, they are not willing to pay any of these. The CEO Subbu Iyer nor the owner Ravi Kumar Reddy refuses to respond to my email. I have written to the Finance department in Acropetal Technology without any luck. Yesterday was the last day for filing returns & I am yet to get my Form16 from the company. They are not even giving a date when this would be paid
Hi Abhijeet
I am having same issue with Acropetal. Did they finally give you form 16? How long it took. For me it has been a year now. Please help

rohit404404 said:
abhijithjk said:
Hi Abhijeet
I am having same issue with Acropetal. Did they finally give you form 16? How long it took. For me it has been a year now. Please help

Hi Rohit,

I left Acropetal in 2012 March, but yet to get my Form16 and pending salary. As per Ganesh, their "finance dude", they are yet to pay the taxes which they collected from us and can't generate the Form16. I have received a notice from the Income Tax department for non-payment of taxes as well. I don't see a way out beside going for a court case, to get this resolved

Abhi

abhijithjk said:
rohit404404 said:
abhijithjk said:
Hi Abhijeet

Hi Rohit,

I left Acropetal in 2012 March, but yet to get my Form16 and pending salary. As per Ganesh, their "finance dude", they are yet to pay the taxes which they collected from us and can't generate the Form16. I have received a notice from the Income Tax department for non-payment of taxes as well. I don't see a way out beside going for a court case, to get this resolved

Abhi
I feel the same, I written around 20 emails, but no response. Have tried to call the finance guy Shrikanth who never picks up the call. HR has also left the Org, with whom I was interacting.

I am facing problem while getting home Loan, as I dnt have Form16 have also received notice from IT dept. Amount is large. Please let me know, if you know the process for legal way. :s Thanks

rohit404404 said:
abhijithjk said:
rohit404404 said:
abhijithjk said:
Hi Abhijeet

Hi Rohit,

Abhi
I feel the same, I written around 20 emails, but no response. Have tried to call the finance guy Shrikanth who never picks up the call. HR has also left the Org, with whom I was interacting.

I am facing problem while getting home Loan, as I dnt have Form16 have also received notice from IT dept. Amount is large. Please let me know, if you know the process for legal way. :s Thanks
Hi Rohit,

I have contacted lawyers regarding this and you have to raise a case in Bangalore against the company. Unfortunately I had moved out of Bangalore and couldn't follow up. I have send over 100 emails in the 2.5years since I left the company and Srikanth, Ganesh, Ravi have shamelessly ignored them. I don't see any options in front of us besides helping our fellow friends/colleagues to avoid such traps. I am supposed to get at least few lakhs (Salary, Travel Reimbursement, Taxes) refund from Acro, without calculating the 2.5years of interest.

Abhi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors