AMEX harassment

HI

MY ACCOUNT DETAILS WITH AMEX BELOW

ACCOUNT NO 376*****9491003

This was a corporate credit card and when i moved out of the company i have surrendered the card with zero dues.
But American Express has still kept my account active and keep calling me to demand for credit card payment!!!

When i have no usage on the card why should i make the payment?? Well first of all, why my account is still active with

American Express???? Amex is selling personal data to other banks as well ,thats the reason i get calls for credit cards
and insurance etc?? Other wise how will these telemarketers know where do i work and whats my salary??? I have so far recieved 2 calls from AMEX asking for Credit card payment and buy credit card....

The nos are below

+91 9739000832 on 31 OCT 2013
+91 98686191712 on 22 Nov 2013

I have called up customer care to complain the same and complaint no is 13326204021. But AMEX is still keeping my personal data to sell it to other banks and make money!!!!

I have lost right to my privacy because of such non sese thing!!! AMEX has reached a new low in customer service and there should be an action taken against this !!!

Every person has right to his /her privacy and no one can enforce any thing on them. AMEX is refusing to delete my data from their database as it wants to make money by selling mobile number and personal info....

Please help me stop this voilence from AMEX ,so that i can live in peace. I have requested amex and sent mails to its top officials in customer care but all are useless like other banks!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors