SAMSUNG

My Samsung Quadricool Fridge, started to leak a week back, so I called the Samsung Customer Service people
They sent an ... called Syed to my place
He just dismantled the fridge worth Rs 1,25,000 and promised to come back the next day.
He does not answer my calls.
The centre he is attached to does not answer calls.
This is the state of SAMSUNG SERVICE in India.
I WILL NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG PRODUCT AGAIN.

------------- MAIL TO SAMSUNG ---------------------

Hi (To whomesover it may concern)

DAMAGED SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE - Inappropriate Customer Service

This is to Inform you that myself Kaushik venkatachalam is a proud owner of your new flagship phone "SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 edge" which you claim to be the fastest beast in the entire mobile phones available in this galaxy. I had purchased this phone on 1st May 2016, from Reliance Digital, First 7 Days was an amazing experience but with a slight heating issues which is understood with the climate over here in India (Summer time), After the 7th day the things was getting worse with the heating issues, we again believed it and blamed the climate- which was a greatest mistake. It was the same till the 17th day of purchase. On the 20th day, I noticed something which was not tolerable, I found a purple patch in the screen.

I felt betrayed by the biggest manufacturer of the phone. I still did not loose hope, I believed that the service center would assist me. I went to the service center which is located at VASHI. I spoke to the concerned person, who said that the phone's display is damaged and it will be replaced. I was shocked beyond my dreams and was thinking, how and why i believed the AD commercials and the hardware was true. I then asked if I could get a new replacement for the handset, The response of the service center was NO but we would be repairing it and delivering it. After a while the phone was up and working for 15 days and again.. the magic started. It is June when rain usually starts in INDIA, As it was the beginning of the rain shower, It was drizzling. The phone was kept in my pocket, Due to a long wait under the drizzle, the jeans I was wearing was wet making phone wet, I then tried to check the time in the phone, the phone never turned on after that. I was then forced to go to the service center. They again said that this is my fault, and then the next I heard was shocking "whatever is shown on the AD commercials are fake and its my fault to believe it to be true". Anyways kindly compensate for the loss of time and patience for trusting your brand excellence.

As a proud owner of SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 edge what would I be eligible for an unhappy customer service. Please free to call me or reply me at kaushik_venkatachalam@yahoo.com

MODEL : SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 edge
IMEI Number: 357327/07/068765/8
PRODUCT CODE: SM-G935FZKUINS
DATE OF PURCHASE: 1st May 2016

Regards,
Kaushik.Venkatachalam
+91.7506173366
Gurudev Heights, Flat no 1305, Sec 21,
plot no 233,Kamothe, Navi Mumbai,
Maharashtra, India-410209

---------------------END OF EMAIL---------------------------------------------------

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors