Samsung poor service

I am Johnson Fernandes of Dombivli Mumbai. I had purchased samsung mobile (Galaxy S ) on 9th September 13 within 8 to 10 the handset started giving problems such as 2nd sim not working and always the handset was getting hang for this i visited there samsung gallery where i was surprised to hear from there representative that this problems are common in even in 40 k above handset and he told me that your handset is of 10 k. I told him to refund my money or replaced the handset for that he told me it is not possible as there is minor problem in software which has to be formatted and i have to keep my handset with them and can collect next day first i did not agreed but he told me that in future this problems will not be there for that i agreed. But again after some days the same problems started for that i contacted there customer care team where they told me to again to give my handset in the gallery and provide the full address of the gallery and the worksheet no to them. For this i was trying to mailed them the details but it was getting bounce and even there customer care contact was not contactable for that i forwarded my mail to CEO office for that
i received there mail that they were trying my contact and i was not reachable for that i called there CEO office to give my alternate contact no.When i had taken my handset to there gallery there representative fully dismantle my handset and after that he told me that my handset motherboard is defective and he will try to replace it for that again i told him that it is a new mobile and you had fully opened my handset and i don’t want this handset you give me a replacement as this handset is not even used for a month.But he straight away refused to do it and said we will not give any replacement.I received call from CEO office where i told the same to thing that u replaced the handset but even they refused to give saying as it is not in policy said to collect the handset from gallery.The executive from CEO office said will extend the warranty for 1 more month but will not give replacement.As i am very upset that a person from company CEO office is not ready to accept that there products are not up to the standard and not at all ready to cooperate or listen to customer request.

the following are the details
Service request no. 4162624356
Samsung Gallery – 0003355365
Popular telcom
shop no. 4 jigar c.h.s. tai pingle
near sarvesh hall
dombivli east
mumbai 421201

Regards
Jhonson Fernandes

Hi

I think you are very Lucky, in my case they (Samsunge Estore) delivered a used Phone and they are saying used the delivered phone as it in warranty and for problem in future we will handle it. :-O

Regards,
Akshay Wani

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors