Samsung Mobile Ace 5830i repeat issues

Dear Sir,
it is brought to your notice the harassment being faced by me from ur Samsung service(Imperial refrigeration). Although I am taking up my complaint with ur HO and Ludhiana Service Center but they are not co-operating and instead blaming ur office for these problems. Because I suffered from last one year. I submit my handset with the problem of “handset (Auto back) & Battery backup is very low, set hangs too much” I am giving my earlier complaint detail for ur ready reference as under: This is further to my earlier mail which is given here under. I am regularly contacting the service station and head office at Toll free Number getting no positive response. I rang him up more than 70 times. I have purchased Samsung Mobile ,Model No. GTs5830i on dated 26/09/2012 which was given to Samsung Authorized Service Center (Imperial refrigeration). Approx. more then 15 times in under warranty due to same problems handset (Auto back) & Battery backup is very low, set hangs too much. But I can’t face any camera issue due to DOP , I submitted my handset with in warranty. Now when I collect my Handset from service center after that my set camera is not working and when I show this issue to service center manager Mr. Mani , he asked me our service center is closed now you will come tomorrow. after next day when I visit service center they change there statement & asked me now your set is out of warranty & service center engineer asked me “yes we changed your handset camera with defective, now you can go now anywhere your handset is out of warranty & repaired on chargeable basis”. Your Service Center Manager Mr. Mani is incapable and inefficient because he is not listen my handset problems. this is being done only because my mobile was under warranty submitted. I have committed a blunder by taking the Samsung mobile, fully knowing that we should not go for imported things because they are here to earn and not to serve. Due to this I am being harassed and my business is suffering and Who is responsible for this? Is there any policy of Samsung under which I could claim damages due to deficit in service?
Regards Parmjeet Singh (M) 0 9464424541 (parmjeetsinghgill@gmail.com)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors