S Duos 2

I got samsung S Duos 2 as a gift for my mother on December 25, 2013. She started using it from December 28. After 2 days we realized that the ringer was very low. We could not hear any incoming calls. I tried to redo setting, restore factory settings etc. but in vain. I took out battery and restarted the phone and it worked fine. I thought this was some initial one time problem. But since then, the phone would work for only 2 days and then 3rd day again we had to take out battery and restart it. On Feb 5, 2014, I took it to service centre in Ashok Vihar, Delhi. I realised that the largest mobile manufacturer in India has the worst customer service. The facility seemed like outsourced. The waiting queue was super long. The staff was untrained and unfriendly. They took my phone on Feb 5 and the expected time of delivery was stated as Feb 6. I called them up repeatedly but no one answers the phone there. On Feb 8 I got a call from service center asking me what the issue was with the phone, which means that for three days, no action was taken. On Feb 10 I registered my first complaint on the website. The same day in the evening, I get a call from the service center saying that the phone is repaired. On Feb 11 I got a call from call centre and they connected me to the service center. The service center said that the phone was still under observation. So it means it was ready the previous day but under observation the very next day. They called back on Feb 11 evening saying that the phone was finally ready. I got the phone next day.

I thought that the phone is finally okay but since yesterday it is giving the same problem. The ringer is again very low even when it shows full volume. I have to restart the phone by taking out the battery. It is so irritating to use a brand new phone like this.

Firstly its is a defective product and then there is a bad service. Even after one time repair, the phone is not okay. The same problem exists. What repair did service center do for one whole week????

Past two months have been a mental torture to use this phone. Samsung's phone's quality is deteriorating and this may just be my last purchase. It is causing severe problems to the user of the phone and lot of pressure on me for buying such a phone. This is not expected from the world's largest mobile phone manufacturer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors