Renewal of Tata Sky South Sport Annual Subscription not allowed for Mumbai this year

Respected all, I have a Tata Sky connection since 2007 and for the last three years I have been subscribing to South Sport Annual Package + English Movies. I have been getting messages on my registered mobile number to renew my package by paying INR 285. I did a payment of 2415 as per the last year rate and called up to renew my annual subscription when I was informed by the representative that I need to do a payment of INR 730 more to renew my annual package of South Sport for 11 month as one month is free ie INR 210 x 11= 2310 for South Sport and INR 75 X 11 = 825 for English movies. After payment the amount ie 2415 + 730=3145 I called up the representative and this time I was informed that I could not renew my South Sport package as this package can be subscribed by people only from South of India. I was shocked as for the last 3 years I have had this package and I have not been informed earlier or at any point that I am from Mumbai and that I cannot renew this package. I tried to speak to some seniors from Tata Sky and they told me we will look at it and do the best thing for me. Then I get a message on my registered mobile 9920781266 that your request completed for English News, Rs 55, Dhoom, Rs 179. This request has been done without my consent. I have been calling Tata Sky and now they say that your package has been change and that they cannot do anything with regards to changing to South Sport and they can just refund the balance of Rs 1700/. I have paid Rs. 3145 why should I forgo the balance amount for no fault of mine. Even if you go to the Tata Sky web page there you can select South Sport but no where even in the Disclaimer does it say that this can be subscribed from people from South India only. Please advise me how to go about it. My number is 9920781266.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors