Realdatajobs: a Fake Online Job Portal with no support for Queries/Clarifications

What do users think on the credibility of Real Data jobs

• Jobs rejected without logic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Support provided

• Waste of Invested money and efforts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello All,

I have recently taken a subscription for the Online Jobs from Realdatajobs.com. However from the past few days, I have been noticing that most of my jobs are being rejected without any proper reason. I regularly submit jobs like SMS/Jokes, MEME Image creation and Questions/Answers and find that most of the submitted jobs are rejected without any proper reason.

The reasons which are displayed in the rejected jobs mention "Job rejected due to copied content" or "Job rejected due to lack of meaningful content". However when I mail asking for specific websites where the content is claimed to have been copied from (in case of copied content reason) or what is the meaningful content which is required for approval (in case of lack of meaningful content), I do not get any response. Besides, it is known that there is no support provided on phone and the queries are to be mailed only on the support website of the company.

In the MEME creation jobs, jobs are rejected with a comment "Please refer sample content and instructions" but the corresponding links in the member account dashboard (to check the same) are disabled. I have mailed to the Support team to rectify this couple of times but the issue is not resolved till date.

Another Interesting thing I have found is that the Rejection of Jobs (which seems to happen randomly without any logic for the submitted jobs) occurs more frequently when the submitted jobs are large in number.

Kindly consider this as an honest feedback and please think twice before investing your money in this.

Thanks

Anushree

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors