Got clean chit against criminal case but not disclosed and receieved passport & visa

bmy

I have applied for passport under tatkal scheme on 15th Jan 2015 and the same I recieved on 3rd day on post verification basis.

in 2008, there was a minor criminal case (College time group fight, a guy's hand fracture) against me in a court which was settled in the court in same year. I have court orders which clearly states that we have given clean chit.
But, on the time of filling tatkal application I hadn't mentioned about this case beacuse the court orders was not present at that time. After passport application I have issued those from court.

Also, The court case was at my home town local police station, and from last 2 years I have been living in other city. So while filling tatkal passport application I have given Current and Permanent address as my new city where I am currently residing.

In my new city my police verification is done, but he has asked me about my stay before the duration of my current residence, so I told him about my home town address.

Now my questions are;
1. Will he send verification at my home town address as well?
2. If they send verification at my home town, then they will send adverse verification report.
3. If I got adverse verification report then what would happen? I have got US VISA on the passport for 10 years validity.
4. In case of passport impound will my us visa be transferable if in case I have issued new passport?

Note: I have the court orders with clean chit against that criminal case.

Thanks,
BMY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors