Duplicate product supplied by ebay and due to this my lenovo p780 has got defective.

Should I go to Consumer Court against eBay?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don' Know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its a ebay fraud :-

I bought a 32 GB SanDisk micro SD from Ebay for Rs. 1301. I put it into my Lenovo P 780 but it is showing "External storage is damaged". It was not working properly.

I lodged a complaint at Ebay India Customer Care. They have closed the case saying that the product is under manufacturer warranty.

Than I logged a call at SanDisk Customer care. They asked me the details about the product including serial number, image of the product etc and they replied on mail that the product is not genuine San Disk product.

I again went to ebay. They told me to send the Sandisk mail to us which I have done and written a mail to ebay but they have not replied on this since three days.

Now the problem is my phone is also getting hanged and switched off automatically since when I am using this card that I noticed today only.

I bought the phone at Rs. 18000 which is also not working properly due to this duplicate card.

So I am feeling apart from the trust that I had on online shopping I am losing 19301 (18000+1301).

Now I dont know how to recover my loss. Whether this online complaint will help in any manner.

Regards,
Naveen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors