datawind tablet received is not working properly

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have booked a Ubislate7C+(EDGE) for which I have paid for Rs.5200.00 on 16.07.2013. My order Confirmation ID is "AMBD07110450" AND my device serial number is P314130960274047, Since the day i have received my tablet, is not working properly as the problems being faced by me are as follows... It is getting auto switch off and no work is being done, sound in it is not audible, its not supporting any sim and dongle as if the sim is into the device it shows "the sim is plugged out" and same time it shows "the sim is plugged in" many times and the case i need to switch off. i haven't used the tablet since the past day i have received it. Else m not able to understand that why this is happening and i have tried calling to the customer care with the number 0183-2708500 and 01835281330 help desk there is nobody giving up the response as no call is being taken till now, I request you to help and provide me the customer care support number and location in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Otherwise i need to go to the consumer forum if my problem is not being solved. none of the address is being on the invoice received form the courier boy. so please send me the details and solve my problem if its with the set try to replace it. as the number been provided with the ubislate company the number is not in use else no one is picking up the call and i have been calling since two days so i m not getting any response since i am sending the mails..if my problem is not being sorted out then i will move to the Honorable consumer forum. provide me the exact location of the customer care help desk in Kanpur region and the customer care authority number.with full details asap the complaint is seen with in a week otherwise i will be forced to do the action against the company.

regards

akshay gupta
179 sector-I avas vikas no.1
keshavpuram kalyanpur
kanpur-208017
contact number: 7376296026

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors