BOOKING ID: JPSNCLBAT | Issue regarding denied Car Rental

hsaini

I'm very dissatisfied with the service I received from Zoomcar on 03rd February 2023. I had booked a car (Booking ID: JPSNCLBAT) for a trip of 2 days, and at the time of pickup, the host refused to provide the vehicle. To make matters worse, when I tried to reach out to Zoomcar's customer support for assistance, I was not only met with unhelpful responses but my phone number was also blocked from calling them. They kept pushing me to an alternative booking option, but no other alternate cars were available.

I was waiting at the pickup location at 9:30 PM with my family, which made the situation even more unpleasant. I have already made the full payment for the rental post booking the car, and now my money is stuck. I find this unacceptable, as I had relied on Zoomcar to provide a smooth rental experience, and instead, I was left stranded and out of pocket.

I would like to have an immediate resolution to this issue. I want my money to be refunded in full, and I also expect an apology for the inconvenience and frustration I have caused.

I am attaching the snapshot of calls made to Zoomcar support for your reference.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors