AMOUNT DEDUCTED WITHOUT BOOKING, STILL AWAITING REFUND

I have done flight booking from Kolkata to Bengaluru and paid an amount of Rs. 4531, against Spice jet request vide, SpiceJetWebSPLITB7JSYF through Google Pay transaction id CICAgKD28JjEYw and UPI Transaction id 9333701791998 dated 02 Dec 2019 towards booking against PNR: B7JSYF on 23 Dec 2019. The amount of Rs. 4531 was debited from my account. But, booking through the above transaction was not completed even after the amount has been deducted from my account and I have to pay for same flight booking ticket for (PNR No. B7JSKYF) through IVR with the help of customer care.

I raised the complaint vide SpiceJet reference no. - 04515685, and called several times to customer care, with no response.

Only reply for my mail was, Please be informed that the amount debited from your account has not been received by SpiceJet and hence it was informed that the same amount would be auto-refunded to your account in 10 working days. We hope this resolves your concern. Despite of the elapse of the time limit the refund is not done.
It is very disappointing and pathetic way to show concern about customers.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors