Alex varghese Fraud, Varghese Arakkal Fraud, gorillabulkemail.com frauds, Scammer com

Hello,
I have ordered the email packages and software from this company (exar software research pvt ltd)
The scammer sub company is gorillabulkemail
This company is truly fraud. I have proof.
I purchased the email address from this company and they told that i will have 3% bounces and not more than that but i got around 90% bounces. This company cheated me.
When i purchase software i was told that its good and its easy but when i installed it i found that my PC started hanging problem. It has some bugs with which my system badly behaved.
The per son who is involved behind this is as per follows

Name - Alex Varghese
Company - exar software research pvt ltd
Address - rajamalli building, infopark, koratty,thrissur, kerala, 680308
Phone - 91.9287275847
alex.varghese.arakkal@gmail.com

Another person assosiated to this
Name - VARGHESE ARAKKAL JACOB
Email - sivarajanpr@yahoo.com
Registered address - ARAKKAL HOUSE, PERAMANGALAM P O, THRISSUR, Kerala 680545

I already warned the company that i want refund. If they will not give i will start their seo.

The other names of the company are
boxxermail

I am been fooled by this company. This company is fraud.
Do not buy anything from their sites..
This is a scammer company. Those people are scamming people with fraud names on skype with English names and have indian identity.
Fraud Scammer company - Alex varghese and Varghese Arakkal. gorillabulkemail Frauds.

I saw this post only now. As i can see you have posted this complaint in the year 2015. At that time we didn't had an inhouse email verification system to validate the email lists before selling to customers. Now we have both desktop based and cloud based email validation system which we use to make sure that bounce rate is negligible before delivering the lists to customers. Please search for "morphymail reviews" in google and see what thousands of our satisfied customers of past 14 years of our business talks about us in internet to get convinced.

Thanks
Alex Varghese Arakkal
CEO
Exar software research pvt ltd, India
Fatma Innovations Ltd, London.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors