uncleaned train compartment

I had perform journey from Kholapur (KOP) Maharashtra to Bengaluru by Train No.16590 on 30.07.2011 and my PNR No. 841-3743514 3AC B2 34 & 37. The train reached Kholapur on 30.7.11 at 13.20hrs. I went to board the train at 13.50hrs, to my surprise I saw the compartment was not cleaned/swept. I found rum/brandy bottles beneath my lower berth. Immediately I went to Station Master`s room but to my surprise it was vacant and till the departure of the train I could not meet him!. Accidently came across one Sri Manjunath who was on duty and attached to that compartment and pickedup oral arguments and told him that I will not allow the train to leave Kholapur unless the compartment is cleanerd. He promised me that it will be cleaned at Miraj since the tender for cleaning the same is operative only at Miraj. So the B2 passengers boarded at Kholapur were forced to inhale the pollutted air as the drunkeds had vomited beneath the lower berths. Will the authorities take action to see that the train leaves Kholapur only after ensuring cleaniness?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors