samsung bad service

I purchased a smartphone worth 35000 and was having some battery issues .I was having warranty and contacted the samsung service centre and they solved the problem after some time the same problem arrised and now its the forth time I am contacting them for the same problem and only have two days of warranty as I found the samsung service center cheating me I am going to consumer court to file a complaint against the Sale of Goods Act.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra Singh
Customer Experience
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd (SW Asia RHQ)

ibrahim said:
I purchased a smartphone worth 35000 and was having some battery issues .I was having warranty and contacted the samsung service centre and they solved the problem after some time the same problem arrised and now its the forth time I am contacting them for the same problem and only have two days of warranty as I found the samsung service center cheating me I am going to consumer court to file a complaint against the Sale of Goods Act.

I purchased Samsung A8 Smart phone worth of 26000 INR on 05-04-2016.
On 18-05-2016 while I was charging the mobile Screen got patches and not visible at all.
Immediately I consulted Samsung authorized service center Chaitanyapuri Hyderabad.
They opened a job sheet and said we will let you know if it covers under warranty or not .
Till now they did not do anything and saying it costs around 7500 to get a new display.
It is not been about a month I purchased and they are saying your phone will not cover under warranty.
I want my phone repaired under warranty. Please help me.

ibrahim said:
Hi Ibrahim,
I fully empathise with you. I have been trying to get service from Samsung for over 5 years now. (Please read the earlier post on this forum today by Samsung_are_cheats) They have the same customer call number for all their products and treat their customers like some inferior species!!
Having dealt with them for 5 years, I understand their motive and strategy very
well - Sell products to a Maximum, reduce service to a Minimum, so More products can be sold!!!
There is a group of us that want to expose Samsung's dirty tricks. Right now we're distributing Car Bumper stickers reading Samsung-are-Cheats. If you would like one do get in touch with us. We're working on a strategy to really expose Samsung in other ways and will keep you posted. Any others that read this are also welcome to get in touch with us by emailng us at samsung.are.cheats@gmail.com

In Sympathy to all fellow sufferers,

Gerard

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors