review abt pavithra bandhan services

I am sure not the only one writing about online matrimonial services. Since I was once the user on such sites so have decided to share some of the insights and what I have experienced based on goods and bad things.

I had accounts on multiple sites to get more response but there was always Pavithrabandhan.org which had me more positive responses but there were lots of things which I never liked about this site

e.g., last seen option which is not accurate also website is too slow however it is well designed but that means nothing if website does not response on time. searching new people was decent I guess but only if you are a paid member.

So I bought the premium membership with them at Rs. 3500 for 3 months. Before membership one cannot send personalized messages nor they can't chat with people those are online. Also I noticed there were too many fake accounts which I think was created to attract more people to buy membership. Even all these negative trait I had with the site I managed to meet with almost 10 people from my near by place in 3 months of membership though things never worked out.

They chat with people online to answer their queries but in fact they are not very techie or informational to understand the actual question being asked to them. They really need to improve this area of department along with slowness issue on the website otherwise Pavithrabandhan.org doing a pretty good job in getting people meet each other to get a suitable partner for life.

Ashok

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors