refund -- PNR:2117208780,

Hi,
I had booked 5 tickets under PNR No:2117208780,
from that 2 pax -Monika Trivedi and Jemini Trivedi got RAC and traveled.
Rest Three pax Mrs. Vijaya shukla (Adult)Mstr. Hemang shukla (Child)& Mrs.Ranjanaben shukla had not travel as ticket was wait listed. I had filed TDR.
I had received email form IRCTC that :- REGRET Dear Customer, With Reference to your PNR No:2117208780, we regret to inform you that refund is not admissible as informed by Railways through their letter no : RF/REGRET/10-11/99/25.07.11/WR and the reason being : 466-WR/40 As per records Passenger(s) traveled on the ticket. The case is repudiated. In case you require any further assistance, please mail us at tdrprocess@irctc.co.in or call us on 011-23345900 With regards, TDR TEAM .

I Spoke to Ritu on Customer Care No.24x7 Helpline: 011 39340000.She informed me that all pax had traveled on same PNR and For refund I have to Prove That rest 3 pax had not traveled .Can someone inform IRCTC People that pax cannot travel on WAILING E-TICKET?

Hi

If its E-Ticket, Wait List passenger cant travel..So refund should be automatically..So for E ticket- Wait list..no required for TDR

If it is Counter/I Ticket ..Passenger can Travel even if wait list

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Madhusmitat No! In E-ticket all waitlisted passengers can travel if at least 1 ticket is confirmed. Now money will not be refunded automatically.

Monika your case is genuine one. It is the responsibility of Railways to prove that all had traveled, not yours. You should file complaint in the consumer forum.

You will surely win. Here is similar case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors