rediff online shopping....waste of money and time....fraud

Hi,

I placed a order on rediff, my order number is 8629145, i placed two set of led candles for coming diwali festival, they broke my order in two parts, first they send led candles and after two days send wax candles for second order, what i will do with wax candles i ordered led candles, now i tried to contact their costumer care but always busy,

i donnt know in what way i will get my money or my correct order back, please suggest me..

RE: rediff online shopping... Cheating to customer

Stay Away from Rediff online shopping..... They take money & torture to customers....

In the month of Apr'13, I bought an Iphone (order no 7914716) from rediff online shop, which was delivered to me by distributor name "Glazer (Export) India Pvt Ltd.
From starting itself Product started giving trouble like low voice, ...High battery consumption.... After visiting to apple service Center I got to know that product is out of warranty (Product was sold in USA two yrs back)... After contact to rediff service center & Distributor It was decided that Distributor will give 1 Yr warranty... Same product I courired to Distributor & distributor repaired the product & sent back to me.....
Again in the month of Sep'13 Product started to give problem again distributor & cusotmer support of rediff asked me courier my Iphone to Distributor (Glazer)& promised me that they will replace my iphone within 3 working days... Although I have couriered my Iphone to distributor on 06/Sep, which was delivered to distributor on 09/Sep....... Still not recieved replacement or refund.............. they chose easy method just no Response...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors