rcvd duplicate product fro msnapdeal

hrsh

Hello Sir,
My name is Harish and I'm one of the oldest customers of snapdeal but now I completly lost my faith in this brand from now onwards i'' never ever buy even a single rupee stuff from snapdeal.Apprx 10 months back i ordered skull candy earphones from Snapdeal, those earphones hadbeen working fine but suddenly they stopped working then i visited skull candy authorized
service center where i got to know it was a duplicate product, service center sent me a mail for confirming this thing so i called immidiatley to snapdeal, executive told me she had raised a concern and i would get revert within 24 hrs, I waited but when i didn't get any revert from snapdeal then once again i called snapdeal there I asked executive to transfer my call to
supervisor, She transfered my call to supervisor "Mahazabi" she told me to sent a mail to snapdeal with screen shot of mail i received from skullcandy confirming duplicacy of product.so I did the same and within 24 hrs got revert that written proof is required on letterhead then I called snapdeal and talked with executive Richa she confirmed its perfectly fine to send screen shot of email rcvd from skullcandy she advised to wait for 24 hrs and asked her to trnsfer my call to supervisor she denied saying supervisor is not available and she disconnected the call once again when i didn't get any revert i called to Snapdeal spoke with Vivek he told we can't accept Email screen shot we need confirmation on Letter head and he was so much rude with me and when I asked him to transfer my call to super visor he denied by
saying supervisor is not available at least 10 times but when i forced him he put me on hold for arround 30 mins and thn spoke with Sr. Supervisor Rajendran he stated the same thing so i'm still wondering why i was misguided by those executives again and again and the mail sent to
me by skullcandy saying i brought a duplicate product is not a proof?
My order id# 7574212762

Kindly revert me as soon as possible
Harish Sharma
Emailid hrshshrm854@gmail.com

Dear Harish Sharma,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Dear Harish Sharma,

Our team got in touch with you and learnt that your product is in the service center. Once you will get the product then the further action can be can be taken.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors