passport dely

Sir/ mem I have applied my passport at 13 April but till now any process like police verification etc. Could not be over. Why this happening like this and when I tried to call customer care, just only one reply I am not able to listen to your voice so your call is being to transfer for rejection. What to do. Is this corruption or not. I think yes. But lastly I complained u

RE: passport delay

Hi all ,

I applied for tatkaal reissue of passport in pune on 8th June 2016. They initiated police verification and after mnany follow ups , I was not getting exact date to visit their police station , finally after few days I got chance to submit documents on 21 st june and on my request they submitted documents to commissioner office . after 3-4 days I got message on my mobile that police report is not clear and adverse report for your current address though I submitted all legal documents at police station like annexure 2 of registration of my house, electricity bill one year old and new one as well, property tax recent and old , adhar card, Pan card everything I submitted .
instead of issuing passport under tatkaal within a week .it has already passed 3 weeks and still I am not sure what to do next ?

though I have given old passport and was present physically at passport office and police station also why is this happening with me ?

Our processes are not clear or people does not want anything to happen quickly and they want other to beg in front of them?

I have lost two onsite opportunities because of this and suffered mantally as well. It would have been Jaipur office , I would have got it with in 4 days.
as they work efficiently.

Jai Maharashtra . Jai Pune.

Please help people and take things seriously at least for the people working in private jobs and giving so much time at govt. offices to get the things done.

really shame on system.

privatize everything .

Thanks.

regards,
ritesh, pune

Dear Sir
I am HARSUKH RAMJIBHAI PATEL
PASSPORT FILE NO : SU1079843579816
Application Date: 25-04-2016

Problem: Status is not been getting changed and there is no response from regional passport office as well

I have applied for renewal(3rd renewal) for my passport on 25-04-2016 and my old passport no. is “G0358762“
There was a spelling mistake of my wife’s name in my last passport : Instead of NEELAM it was printed NEELA on last alphabet M was not printed.

So during this new renewal I mentioned the correct name of my wife as NEELAM in application and submitted all the documents of my wife’s name( my with wife’s 2 old passports, my 2 passports, both aadhar card, both PAN cards, etc) at Surat Passport Kendra.
Surat Passport Seva Kendra had put my passport on hold for 21 days. I went back after 21 days they said that police enquiry will be received. But the enquiry didn’t happened so far.

I went again to Regional office at Surat: They didn’t allow me to enter the office. I requested them to allow me to talk to any senior officer but they didn’t allow me and returned me form the token counter.

I submitted the request letter and letter which I received from Passport Kendra with all the related documents but they didn’t provide me any acknowledgement for paper submitted.

I had mailed to Passport Authority of India on 23-06-2016 but even there is no reply or response so far

From last one month the status is same: Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office
As I am Indian citizen where should I go? Passport issuing authority Surat is not responding me at all and I try to call on Region
Passport Officer Surat number but it is always showing not working or not responding.

Please give attention to my request. Help me to get over this situation ASAP.
Because of this situation I am not able to plan my tours.

PASSPORT FILE NO : SU1079843579816
NAME : HARSUKH RAMJIBHAI PATEL
APPLIED DATE : 25/04/2016
2nd Passport No : G0358762 (ISSUE DATE : 7/10/2006)
1st Passport No : A1888908 (ISSUE DATE : 18/09/1996)
Wife Passport No : H8812587 (ISSUE DATE : 09/02/2010)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors