non rceipt of magzine "wedding Affair"

Dear sir,

This has refernec to order booked vide order no.131je1 and remittance of Rs.3000/- directly from our INDUS IND Bank a/c made to CCAVENUE for supply of magzine being subscription of "WEDDING AFFAIR" on 30th june but to great surprise we have not received a single issue till todate, we have repeatededly sent reminder to customer care head mr.rajnish but have not come out with any result.

It is requested to kindly take up the matter with the collecting payment GATEWAY and the PUBLISHER as well for not supplying the issues?

Please take up the matter urgently.

Thank you,
for ML SILKS
arunjagnany

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Friend, it is an issue with the publisher, rather than CCAvenue. CCAvenue will not do anything for you. It is the same as asking with your bank INDUS IND for not getting the magazine subscription started.

Expert said:
Friend, it is an issue with the publisher, rather than CCAvenue. CCAvenue will not do anything for you. It is the same as asking with your bank INDUS IND for not getting the magazine subscription started.

Thanks for the feedback, i understand the concern, how to take up the matter with "WEDDING AFFAIR"?

arun

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Are you talking about this magazine : weddingaffair.co.in ?
Call them with your payment details( date and amount). That's it. Customer care by book publishers is excellent in India.
They'll send you.

Dear sir,

I could find the phone no. from site itself called Delhi Office where Mr. RISHI GUPTA attended the phone and assured me of calling by the evening, well i expect to hear from them by to-evening, if not shall come on board again.

Thank you once again to direct me to approach/knock appropriate door.

arun:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors