help please

this service center has fooled me and can fool anybody in future.
--I put my cell phone on charging..and when I remove the charger, I found that the phone display is gone. I tried and wait for sometime and the display was still off, although the home button at the bottom, I could see the lights in there.

I went to the service center..
there I showed the technician/engineer my cell phone. He checked and said the display is broken. I said "not possible" the phone was fine. I connected the charger, it was working fine when I removed it, its display was gone. Then I asked him to show, the broken display(from where it is broken). He tried to find it but could not find the broken display. I said the display is fine, it is not cracked. If it is cracked, show me. He could not. He took the phone inside and he came back, and then showed the screen again. I can actually see the faulted display.(earlier we could not)

My question arises-- he could have done something to the display when he went in.

the service center is asking me to pay around 8k to fix the display(new display)

Please help me, isnt it a bad customer service, cant they fool anyone and take the money.. I am just not in a mood to make it an issue.

Please suggest

We buy many thing in our daily life but always watch that where your service center? I bought a cell phone but after sometimes it bring many problem I showed the technician/engineer my cell phone. He checked and said the display is broken. I said "not possible" the phone was fine. I connected the charger, it was working fine when I removed it, its display was gone. I went almost 3to 4 service center and verify my critera. Any problem join a complaint site and publish your complaint.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors