fraudulent practice by Airtel person

Dear Concern ,

i have given the request for telephone disconnection and we got the complain no also # 42768564 dated 22 Jan 2014 due to not using for next 5 month and nor i want to pay the sifting charges next day i have got the call from you person that we will transfer the line without any charges and last month bill charges .

and the line was sifted then i seen that my airtel bill showing all other charges including previous due and sifting charges then i have stop using land line and broadband i have called twice to 121 but nobody ready help me

finally i thought not pay the bill then after 2 month i have start getting call from airtel recovery persons same this i have to narrate to every called but nobody help.

i month of 2 may my father in law expired at KOlkatta and i was on delhi airport i was got a call from a senior called of airel and i request that please not disturb next 15 days and i will settle the amount after finishing my work from kolkatta but i ahve got the calls from airtel callers evrey day at least 50 call i have received in 15 days
n 17th May in delhi again i have got the call from airtel person again i narrate all story then he transfer the line to a senior person and he understand the mistake by his person and he told me you just pay 1200 Rs rest 1000 rs i will waive off. and he send the SMS also by M.NO-9540994934

and i immediate pay 1200/- on-line but after that again i am getting calls for payment and amount was also not waive off

so please help us

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors