complaint

Hi ,

My name is Wilson Peter, Customer ID 3003583452, I had called up your contact center today for query related to my connection. The person i spoke to his name was Ganesh wankhede, i was not happy with the way he gave me the explanation and so i asked to speak to his manager he said that he his manager will also give the same information that he is gone give, i insisted on speaking to a manager and then he put me on hold for 10 mins. can you believe 10 mins. This is really pathetic customer service, I have already ported out my mobile num and iam thinking for changing for the DTH connection also. How can you executive say that his manager will give the same info. that means either there are no managers or everybody is a manager. This really rediculous. I

expert

Administrator
Staff member
It is good that you have switched Airtel due to the pathetic customer service. But other operators are no better.

But if all of us take such action, then these operators will learn to give respect to our valuable time too.

My name is ravi sinha and my Airtel dt I'd is 3008500129 I book one movie. 09/07/2014 9:30 pm through. Customer. Care and amount 75/ rs are deduct in my account. But movie. Are not showing. In my TV when complained. Cust care. But he say your amount are refund within 24 hrs.but after 24 hrs my amount. Are not refund.so I decided. To cut my Airtel dth

wilsonpeter said:
Hi ,

My name is Wilson Peter, Customer ID 3003583452, I had called up your contact center today for query related to my connection. The person i spoke to his name was Ganesh wankhede, i was not happy with the way he gave me the explanation and so i asked to speak to his manager he said that he his manager will also give the same information that he is gone give, i insisted on speaking to a manager and then he put me on hold for 10 mins. can you believe 10 mins. This is really pathetic customer service, I have already ported out my mobile num and iam thinking for changing for the DTH connection also. How can you executive say that his manager will give the same info. that means either there are no managers or everybody is a manager. This really rediculous. I

Same story and I have got a bad response ..

I am trying to change my packege since five days but not able to change .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors