complaint against snapdeal

Sir since 2 months old I haven't received my refund from the Snapdeal the refund amounts. Is 45075 rupees I have already given my bank details to Snapdeal but I have not received yet the refund was panasonic led tv Snapdeal delevered the damage tv then I send it to,company nd company agree to give refund I share my bank details but they are making me fool they,said on 4 business. Days you will get your refund but I havent received my refund my order I'd is12240584158 sir please make my refund

Dear bilal khan,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Team

Dearbilal khan

We have escalated your concern to our team and are working on it. Resolution would be provided at the earliest, request you to cooperate in the meantime.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Dear bilal khan

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Thanks,
Team Snapdeal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors