banking fraud

please refuse the transaction (PUR/PAYTM/SBIPG/PAYTM/SEQNO.460922) THAT WAS DONE ON MY debit card on date 7/11/2016, these transaction did not done by me.
some one call me from no. 7281977287 and told me that he is calling from axis bank head office and tell me that your deduction amount he will be refund in your account please tell me otp for reference the account he tell me he send otp on your register no.. as he demand otp from me, i sespect about this it is fake call and i did not share otp i check online balance and recieve sms on mobile then i found that 9751rs debited from my account then i complain to coustomercare no. to stop all transaction and block atm card. and complaint of deduction amount 9751 RS to coustomer care and my complaint no. is 26170574.
Police not assign any no. And take complaint copy only and reply me same Xerox copy of complaint with signature of police station incharge that is available in attachment.
Bank is credit dispute amount in my account temporary on 25 Nov 2016 but this amount is not visible on my account total balance.
According to bank rules, dispute amount refund in 20 working days but I have waiting from last 30 day
But I have not get any response from your end.
This is my hard-earned money and I’m not going to let go of it easily as Rs. 30,000 is a big amount for me and I’m not going to suffer if there was a security lapse or loophole from your end.

please help me

my mail id:- mukeshmeena.0620@gmail.com[hr]
sorry, typing mistake 30,000 instead of Rs.9,751 rs.
This is my hard-earned money and I’m not going to let go of it easily as Rs.9,751 is a big amount for me and I’m not going to suffer.
axis bank tell me, your copmlaint under process and according to bank mail, dispute amount refund in 20 working days but I have waiting from last 30 day
But I have not get any response from bank end till now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors