Worst Experience Ever

I ordered one laptop table from rediff which is damaged piece.
I requested to rediff for damage piece and i got following reply:

Re: [Ticket#105394627024]Product Received is Damaged/ Broken
Inbox
x

Rediff ShopSupport <shopsupport@rediff.co.in>
7:49 PM (20 hours ago)

to me
Dear Prajkta,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are sorry to note that the item that you have purchased through the order no. 12082088 (Portable Multipurpose Laptop Wooden E-table For Study Reading ) is found damage . This is a very rare and unfortunate case and we apologize for the same.

We request you to kindly send the item back to our seller within 5 to 6 working days mentioning the order number on the packet.

- Items are to be returned with all accessories and original packaging.
- Careful attention is to be given with the packing of the product to avoid damage during transit.

Kindly do note: the above two points are to be strictly adhered to so that the sellers may process with a replacement.

The address is as follows:
( Order Number - mandatory)
Urban Lifestylers
WZ-90A, Budhella Village, Near Dusherra Ground, Vikaspuri, New Delhi - 110018,New Delhi - 110018,Delhi,India
urbanlifestylers@gmail.com,urbanlifestylers@gmail.com
011-45683535,011-45683535
Once the product has been dispatched from your end, kindly forward us the scan POD (proof of delivery) copy of the logistic courier through which you have send the product so that we may reimburse the amount which you have incurred.

The amount mentioned in the Proof of Delivery will be reimbursed in the form of a NEFT /Pay Order.

**If the courier charge exceeds Rs 250 the same shall not be reimbursed hence we would request you to intimate us before you send across the product**

Please be assured that our enabling partner shall arrange to dispatch your replacement within 7 working days from the receipt of the product.

Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to Rediff.com

Warm Regards,
Deepali
Customer service,
Rediff shopping

---------*********----------

It is rediff responsibility to collect the damage piece and send the new one .
what is the use to purchase it online if the piece is damaged rediff tell me to courier it on there delhi address.

Rediff: collect your damage piece and give my refund or give the new one.

I request you to all not to purchase anything from rediff because if your order will be damage then you need to courier it with your money.

Worst experience ever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors