What to be done in this situation?

Hello All,

I purchased a "Headphone with 6 months Warranty" Online from a renowed Website. The product delivered to me was defective, so I was provided with another one which was also defective as well came in some other brands box, had dirt accumulation over the headphone & wasn't seal packed either. I again complained, got another headphone and this time too it wasn't seal-packed as well the inside box was torn,had dirt accumulation over the headphone but by this time I had also realised that there was "No Company" by the name Advertised on the website i.e. I searched online as well on the headphone box but there was no Company details(Company name,Email,Phone No., etc.) mentioned on it neither on the Headphone. So, again I complained to the Online Website and they are asking me to return all the 3 defective headphones which were delivered to me.

But, I'm thinking of filing a consumer forum complaint as well would like to bring the illicit activity to the notice of the Tax department because the online website is selling products in the name of a company which doesn't exist thereby evading Govt. Taxes.

So, I wanted to know if just in case I happen to provide/return them all the 3 Defective headphones (i.e. would loose physical proof of the claim) would my case against them & there illicit activities get weak. So, please suggest me the next course of action.

Thanks & Regards,
Joojo.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Just bother about your case. Already all companies pay bribe to every government official. Complaining about one is of no use.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors