WORST SERVICE FROM VODAFONE

Hi Sir/Mada'm,

Its matter of Serious concern in context to the Poor Customer support from Vodafone.

I have received a call from Vodafone C care regarding porting of my no 9818820758 from current operator to Vodafone.I received a SIM from the Field executive sent to my Place by Vodafone.

Since 24 Feb 2017 Morning at around 8:30 AM Services on my Existing sim stopped and I put on the SIM provided by the F.Executive.There were no network in the SIM so i called customer care and its been more than 40 hours services to my no are totally down and i am Bearing a Huge Loss because of this.

I am Business person for me its very important that my Phone remain ON.I am highly disappointed by the Poor Customer support from Vodafone.

I have called customer care so many times and now they have even stopped picking my phone on (99534-70715 & 95820-30178) no's mentioned in the Leaflet received along with SIM for Complaint & Suggestions.

I am Bearing a huge loss and I will be complaining for this in the Consumer Courts Soon.Their Customer Support is worst they are incapable of Solving my issue from last 2 days.

VODAFONE IS THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER WITH WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.

Regards,
C.K Pathak

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors