WORST Moto g3 mobile

Dear Sir,

I have bought the motorola 3rd generation mobile few months back (It is still in warranty period ) . After sometime one day , mobile was not getting charge so i thought it may charging jack problem so i went to motorola service center i.e B2X ,shop No. 56, 57, Aggarwal City Mall, Pitampura, North Delhi (9999266600) . Then they said it will take hardly 3 days to get repair. Then after 3 days, i kept trying to contact service center but they never respond to my call after this i tried to contact motorola customer service but they were also not cooperative they also kept delaying by saying every time that call us after 48 hrs (we will tell you status after 72 hrs ) and so on So instead of just taking 3 days, they took 25 days for repair (its motherboard was changed) but motorola company policy is that their service center cannot keep mobile with them for more than 7-10 days.
So It was worst customer service i have ever experienced.

Now the real picture start - after the 4-5 days of this thing , my Mobile start doing unpredictable behavior
-> Anytime it get switch off ,
-> Its battery get drained to 0% battery.
-> If i hit lightly, it get switch off or i run with my mobile phone in my pocket it get switch off
->So after every switch off , i need to start it by bootloader.

But today it become worse as usual it get switch off in between then i tried to switch on by bootloader but it is not getting On . Every time it get switch on for 3-4 sec then switch off

I am so frustrated with this Mototola 3rd generation mobile . So I appeal to motorola company to give me new handset

Regards,
Satyam Sehgal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors