WORST AFTER SALE SERVICE OF LG AC

I bought a LG split ac( model no: LSA5AR5M) on 30.4.13 in chennai at a private showroom, right from the end of 3 rd month we start experiencing problems regarding cooling.whenever we called the customer care they said us to keep the ac in minimum temperature and restart the ac. I dont know why , whether free service is some what more degradeable than anything or we are beggers, often those service centre persons used to say the same old thing. if we stress them they will send one useless guy where he will come and take the filters out and he will clean them, he will place them back and he will say that service has done.

On august 13, 2014 again we experienced the same problem of cooling deficiency and we call service centre, first thing they asked is whether free service has finished. They sent one guy and he said there was leak in the gas. He said it would cost about rs 6000 and asked us to confirm after.
I just want to ask one thing, we bought a 5 star rating ac which cost above 37000, and immediately after finishing free service we have encountered such problem. this is either defect in quality or inefficiency of service. Lg has very very poor quality control, and the customer service representative cuts my call whenever i am calling. If Lg is not able to provide a quality AC then please stop ur manufacturing and marketing your AC. Really it is nauseating for us to see such a flaw in your product as well as your service representative thinking that they are brainy. As i am a advocate i am forwarding my problem here and then i will move court to sue you.

Take this up legally. Go to consumer forum. These guys think that they can take gullible public for a ride. From my past experience, what i have learnt is that we generally dont take time to note down things like the complaint number etc. this is the loop hole used by these companies to take us for a ride by postponing the actual repair till it becomes chargeable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors