Vodafone user's Identity crisis

star

I m a vodafone user for the past 6 & 1/2 years.Recently i was informed that my moble number was not registered on my name but some fictuous & alien name.I tried to contact the customer care whether there were any application for the changing of user name,but to my utter shock i was informed that the said name exist from the date of registration which i totally disagree as in the past whenever i was called for any offers i was often addressed with my correct name.

Please advise me how to go about in correcting my Mobile phone Identity from alien world name

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Talk to the customer care from your mobile and see which name they use. Then ask from where they are reading this name from.

But how can your name change? They check it with the Id and address proof when you apply for a new connection.

What type of mistake is it?

star

I have already called them and they were addressing me with the alien name,after inquiring they informed me that my phone number is not registered on my name.

I want to hear from the vodafone experts if possible.

star

Is there no solution to my above problem?
Still waiting to hear how to go about it.

It is not the amount that matters. It is more of my self-respect as an educated consumer!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors