VODAFONE SELLING CUSTOMER DATA FOR MONEY

I am using Vodafone no 8095006822 for more than 6yrs!! Vodafone service has gone from bad to worse!! Vodafone has no network in my area and for last 6 months i have been having problem with

it!! Vodafone has not taken any step to resolve it and not even bothered to check network in my place!! Vodafone has been fooling around with me !!
Vodafone has also sold my personal info, including mobile no and company where i work to tele callers for money.

As a result of poor network I am being forced to stay in a different place ,as i have to take calls from my office!!This has resulted in me paying dual rent and also harassment for me.
I am getting tele calls daily 4-5 and its very irritating and annoying when i am in office!!Inspite of raising complaints with Vodafone, nothing has been done!!!Vodafone is protecting these

tele callers as none of the numbers has been de-activated!!!

I need compensation of 50000 from Vodafone for failing to provide basic network for over 6 months and also not taking any action against these tele callers, I keep getting calls!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors