Unauthorized transfer from my Axis Bank Account Online

I have lodge complaint in ombudsment but no use as ombudsment is meant for bank only ,in cyber police will not help as they are saying this type of No.of cases having with them,pls. forget like this we will lost our economy.........
please help me for below case.

Sub: Axis bank A/c 00801010182****

Respected Sir,

This is to request you that from above my Axis saving account Rs. 30000/- has been transferred in the name of one Aarti Raj on 19/10/2012, this name, for the first time I learnt from received SMS this transaction was without my consent & confirmation, It is strange to my notice how my password or User ID, was used by said Arti raj, I have not shared my User ID or password even to my close relatives.

On same date 19/10/2012 by the evening I attended call from Axis bank that he was asking me“ since long period you have not changed your password, hence I am sending permanent Password ”like something he was discussing then I informed him that I could not hear your voice properly due to surrounding noise, immediately I received 3 SMS on my mobile No.9989121302 ,then I asked him what is this ? Received Sms shows that Rs.30000 /- transferred to Arti Raj , then he said “this is only a sample SMS ” A thought came to my mind that this piece of SMS may be for the purpose of updating account security details, as the message was from the bank.

I was stunned to read the contents & text of SMS .The reasons are that there is no question of either empowering Arti raj to act on my behalf or adding the name of said person as beneficiary to my account. I am aware that since happening of the incidence a matter is required to be reported to the kind notice of your honor. Never the less, for my personal work, I left Hyderabad & was on my Journey. For the first time I learnt on 28/10/2012-Sunday, on 29/10/2012 I was at Ahmednagar –MS & I immediately rushed to Axis Bank at Ahmednagar-MS. I submitted my return contentions to the Head of the branch,

He assured me about forwarding scan copy –Email to 008-Begumpet –Hyderabad main Branch. I was informed by my wife Rutuja that the said copy is received by the same bank on 31/10/2012 when she attended the bank at Hyderabad. I may bring to your notice my wife is residing at Hyderabad. When I was at Mumbai, I had been to Shivajipark Dadar branch at Mumbai the Head of branch was kind enough to contact officials of Axis bank Ahemadnagar to conform the written complaint.

By way of immense urgency & to safeguard my interest I am submitting this complaint for further doing needful. If there is any delay infarct it should not be, I request this honorable authority to condone the same, I request this honorable authority to look into the matter Sympathetically at your own level and/ or direct your concern your officials to investigate in all proper perspective, so that I shall get back my entire amount at the earliest Attached copy of complaint reply letter from Axis bank this is for your knowledge.

Sincerely yours
Dr.Joshi.G V

9989121302 9949657449

Date:-12/11/2012

Attachments

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to read your complaint. You should correct the English so that people can understand clearly what happened. I'm not able to ..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors