Unauthorised balance deduction of Rs 30 from number 9733706968

By unauthorized way vodafone deducted Rs 30 on 15.11.2014 on mobile no 9733706968 in the name of DNLD-HELLO1_TVALLSOUTH_30-HELLO1STORE but I don't activate any such type of services. Vodafone don't sent any confirmation of balance deduction or any activation msg which lead to serious misconduct because if it legal deduction vodafone had some details of download content. But they don't have any detail they also refuses to take any complain against this balance deduction, it is system generated error which is disaster for me. . I don't activate any service like this, even I don't know anything about this. Or if I do anthing like that I do have some activation msg from vodafone but they do not send me any activation msg. By this it is clear that they cheated me for unknown reason. They just know the activated service name nothing else, they don't have any detail of download content. This means I don't use the service and also I don't know about it. Such a big brand name and doing a such cheap thing for there business need. Illegally deduction of balance without informing the customer which lead to bad impact on company brand image. Please refund the Rs30 in my main account as soon as possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors