Ubislate 7c+ Tablet given for repairs on 10th August 2013 at Nasik centre but pending

Tablet's touchscreen was not working since 31st July 2013 at Mumbai. I got a centre near to me i.e. Nasik and delivered the tablet personally at Nasik centre on 10th August 2013. My complain Number is 0810MH294 and I was promised that it may take 15-20 days for getting the parts from HO of Datawind and will be repaired and delivered back. I am constantly following up with them since 31st July and till date I have not received my tablet back from them. I got promise that it will be delivered to me latest by 10th of October 2013 but I doubt when will I really get.

RE: Ubislate 7c+ Tablet given for repairs on 5 Dec 2013 at Mumbai centre but pending

Dear Concern,

I had delivered my tablet at Mumbai Centre (Bhayander - Aastha Enterprises) on 5th December 2013 and I had got expected repair time roughly around a month. Since then I am following up with Datawind's complaint number +0183 2581330 more then 20 times and each time I had been told that it will be delivered within next 7-10 days.

Today (after 2 months & 5 days) I spoke to their above number and I have been told that my tablet is in their laboratory for testing. I really don't understand why it should take more than 2 months & 6 days (till today) to repair a tablet. I am using this tablet for my business purpose & I have got a huge loss due to that.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Nikhil Kothari
+9322280414

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors