Torture by Tikona CustomerCare & Bill Dept while requesting Closing of Account

[attachment=173]Hi All

I Requested for Permanent closure of Tikona Account # 1108147478 & Paid the Full and Final Amount on 13th Feb Also i had submitted Devices (mailed tikona cpe removal form also). Still then I recieved one more Bill. I raised Complaint regarding the same in tikona customer care(Complain Request: 1-3013985563.
I call daily to check the status of Closing my Account. Bill Dept says you dont need to pay the bill but on other side i get calls for bill payment from Customer care. Tikona is not closing my Account even if i dont have any dues pending.
Request you to kindly help in this regard.

Thanks
Rakesh

Attachments

rakesh043 said:
Hi All

I Requested for Permanent closure of Tikona Account # 1108147478 & Paid the Full and Final Amount on 13th Feb Also i had submitted Devices (mailed tikona cpe removal form also). Still then I recieved one more Bill. I raised Complaint regarding the same in tikona customer care(Complain Request: 1-3013985563.
I call daily to check the status of Closing my Account. Bill Dept says you dont need to pay the bill but on other side i get calls for bill payment from Customer care. Tikona is not closing my Account even if i dont have any dues pending.

Thanks
Rakesh
Dear Rakesh,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Mar 5, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care

rakesh043 said:
Hi All

Thanks
Rakesh
Dear Mr. Biswal,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation on March 9, 2014, we confirm that your account has been terminated.

Post full and final calculation, there are no dues pending on your Tikona Service account and no refund is applicable.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Dear All,
This Aniruddha Joshi from Thane, Maharashtra. I had the Tikona Internet Connection. In the month of Oct 2013 I called Tikona Customer care to Deactivate my account as I was going to shift to some other place for an indefinite period of time. After repeatedly convincing them that I did not need the connection any more They came up with an idea of putting my connection on hold. I finally accepted the idea . They had told me that the bill wont be generated when the account was put on hold. All of a sudden after two months I got a Tikona Bill on my email. I called the customer care to ask them that why a bill was generated when the account was still on a hold. I immediately told them to deactivate my connection. Then Tikona customer care started the process of termination of my account which I found to be a never ending process. I paid the outstanding amount of Rs 1091/- and requested tikona to take away the CPE device. An executive named Mumtaz Ahmed collected the CPE device. But Tikona had not terminated my account I got another Bill from them. Then again I called the customer care to request them to terminate my account. They assured me to waive off the additional bill. After this I assumed that the Connection was terminated. I got a bill of a full and final amount of Rs 200/- and the due date was 16 March. I got a call from a Woman named Rekha Bharadwaj on 15 March. It was a harassment call. She claimed that she was calling from some Legal department of Tikona and Tikona had filed a case against me for not paying Rs 1700/-. She threatened me that if I dont pay the bill in 15 minutes. She will process my file and send a summons at my home in thane. ( she told me my exact address ). I paid the sum of 1700/- immediately. The transaction Id is 1105162428TPC150314150393. I sent the details of this transaction on number given by Rekha Bharadwaj. The number is 08826693296. I have no idea why I had to pay Rs 1700/- when my Outstanding bill was Rs 200/- and Why did I get such a call threatening me of Legal action before the due date. I want a full clarification of this issue. I also want full details of Rekha Bharadwaj as I need to convey all the information to my Lawyer. I also want a complete breakdown of the payment of Rs 1700/-

My Tikona user ID is 1105162428. I have come across many people who have the same issue with Tikona. People with the same issue need to come together.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors