Timtara is a fraud, is cheating people

I had purchased "Samsung galaxy tab 2" on 28th Sept 2012. While booking they asked me to wait for 3 weeks for the product to be delivered, as it is in huge demand. I waited more than the time asked and then I called the customer care to know the status, they asked for further extension, due to non availability of product. I had called and mailed many a times asking for the status and the concerned reason but got no reply.
Then after waiting for long I decided to cancel my product and cancelled it on 8th of Nov 2012 by placing request on site and also mailed mailed the same to nisha@timatara .com, shivali@timtara.com and cco@timara.com, but same thing happen, got no reply. After that I called customer care on 0135-3051500 & 01356670700 mentioned on site, all-times got the same reply that "v r sorry for the delay, I'm forwarding ur request to the concerned dept on priority basis and u'll get the reply within 24 hrs ".
These representatives are trained to do fraud in Timtara, they all are equally responsible and going hand in hand to do a fraud, they all should be punished.
Please help to get my money back, I will be very grateful to You.
Details of the order are as mentioned below:
Order details :
Order Date: Sep 28, 2012
Order Number: 10332534
Total Amount: 16790.0000
Order Status: Awaiting Shipment
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 Wi-Fi, 3G, 16GB

Thanks & Regards
Akash

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online