Tikona - Broadband not disconnected even after numerous reminders and 2nd Bill Sent!

Hi, I logged a complain to disconnect my Tikona on 25th May- reference #: 1-3500385943 Amrita Singh the rep. Now instead of disconnecting my connection you guys continued my connection and even after reminding that you NEED to remove the Device from my roof top as my house has been sold(to your customer care reps)...seems like you guys gave a SHIT about this complain and closed it!! FYI.. New location is NOT AT ALL catching your tower signals Feedback from your field reps!! SO why the HELL have you not disconnected the connection and sent me another bill even though I did not use it at ALL !! Please resolve this matter ASAP// my cell number is +919956815765...My customer id is: 1105988860

I HAVE LOGGED A COMPLAIN HERE ALSO AND STILL NO ONE IS HELPING ME AND MOREOVER HARRESSING ME WITH BILLING CALLS AND EMAILS:

PLEASE FIX MY ISSUE ASAP...

Regards,
Reuben

reubensingh said:
Hi, I logged a complain to disconnect my Tikona on 25th May- reference #: 1-3500385943 Amrita Singh the rep. Now instead of disconnecting my connection you guys continued my connection and even after reminding that you NEED to remove the Device from my roof top as my house has been sold(to your customer care reps)...seems like you guys gave a SHIT about this complain and closed it!! FYI.. New location is NOT AT ALL catching your tower signals Feedback from your field reps!! SO why the HELL have you not disconnected the connection and sent me another bill even though I did not use it at ALL !! Please resolve this matter ASAP// my cell number is +919956815765...My customer id is: 1105988860

I HAVE LOGGED A COMPLAIN HERE ALSO AND STILL NO ONE IS HELPING ME AND MOREOVER HARRESSING ME WITH BILLING CALLS AND EMAILS:

Regards,
Reuben
Dear Reuben,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Jun 29, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Tikona Care said:
reubensingh said:

Regards,
Reuben
Dear Reuben,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Jun 29, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care
Hi Tikona,

I say this is not true! You copy the exact same thing and paste in all forums in your replies.

If you really care, tell me the TAT by WHEN can you get this fixed?

reubensingh said:

Regards,
Reuben
Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards a resolution. We will revert to you shortly.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Hi Reuben,

I have seen numerous cases all over many forums, similar to you, VICTIM of TIKONA DISCONNECTION issue. I am also now going through the same pain.
Despite of my numerous Mails, Requests, Forum-posts, they are not ready to accept my DEACTIVATION request. Any customer care officer is STRICTLY AVOIDING replying my mails. I believe now there might be hard stand strategy behind the screen to harass customers who request disconnection.
So, they forced you to pay the 2nd bill after disconnection?
Please suggest me, how can I handle this situation. I think very soon, I might also be a victim of this fraud.

Thank you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors