Thrashing call from Tikona Care

i applied for disconnection and i received a mail

As per your request for termination of Tikona broadband User ID 1108969830, registered against your name, your service has been terminated.

Mentioned below are the Full and Final Settlement details for your Account no. 120515451:

Amount Payable : Rs.00/-

Total Payable Amount :Rs.00/-

and asked me to give modem. but i have not received any call to collect modem. and i called voluntary to return modem. but then also no one came to collect it. then i received a thrashing call from advocate and forced me to pay 2385Rs. she asked me either pay in 15 min or i will send you a court notice then you have to come to delhi. so i payed it. is this a way to handle customer who are disconnecting network. during time of connection you call 100 times. and during disconnection your lawer use to call.

narvaria said:
i applied for disconnection and i received a mail

As per your request for termination of Tikona broadband User ID 1108969830, registered against your name, your service has been terminated.

Mentioned below are the Full and Final Settlement details for your Account no. 120515451:

Amount Payable : Rs.00/-

Total Payable Amount :Rs.00/-

and asked me to give modem. but i have not received any call to collect modem. and i called voluntary to return modem. but then also no one came to collect it. then i received a thrashing call from advocate and forced me to pay 2385Rs. she asked me either pay in 15 min or i will send you a court notice then you have to come to delhi. so i payed it. is this a way to handle customer who are disconnecting network. during time of connection you call 100 times. and during disconnection your lawer use to call.
Dear Mr. Narvaria,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation on March 11, 2014, we confirm that your Tikona service account has been terminated.

We would like to inform you that the full and final settlement has been concluded, there are no dues pending against your account nor any refund is applicable

Also the bill reminder calls have been stopped against your account.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-427 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Sir on 11th it is concluded that you do not have to pay any amount. but then why i received advocate called and forced me to pay 2300 rs. please stop giving vague answers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors