Tatasky poor service

I recharged my Tatasky subscription on 12th February for Rs.961/- till date it is not updated. When I called the Tatasky customer care on 12th, I was informed that there is some technical fault at their end and the payment will get updated the very next day, which has not happened till now. When I called them today, they said payment has not been received by them and the money will be with BillDesk who is intermediary between Bank (through which I made online payment) and Tatasky and my money will be transferred back to my account in 7 days. Then, I called BillDesk, Chennai and they said the money has been received by Tatasky on 13th February at 2:46 and they gave me reference numbers: BICI-3667479163 and T41502120047504644. But again when I called Tatasky, I have to wait for 3-7 days for them to check from their end and get back to me. I am really frustrated by such an act of Tatasky. My account got deactive and I cannot watch Ind/Pak World Cup match, specifically for which I did the recharge, that too on 12th itself. Whom to blame? I am really at a loss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors