Tatasky no service

Tatasky DTH service for subscriber I'd-1103328827 is not working since 2nd April 2015, as a result of some system up gradation. They say it is for better service, which is far from truth.

Gave at least 200 missed calls to 08899888998.

Sms'd NS to 56633tgen received an SMS saying that a technician will visit my place....has been 10 days since.

Tried to call their CC, managed to talk only once as the queue is very long, or the CSR says they can't hear anything and hangs up. They told that a technician will visit on that very day, sr 1-38361657513, no visit till date.

I am receiving no signal for the past 12 days, and don't know how long will have to wait to get the service restored. There has been no effort from Tatasky to reach out to their customers which won't harm anybody else, but their own reputation is tarnished. It's a shame..

We have the same problem here as well.

We have had no signal from Tata Sky for the last 8 days. The amazing thing is that despite repeated SMSs, emails, and phone calls, no technician from TataSky has even called to confirm/schedule a visit.

The customer service agents of TataSky act like they from a government municipality -- they say that the request has been forwarded to the appropriate agency. The company is bringing a bad name to Tatas. It is amazing how shoddy their service has become. They are very prompt, however, in asking customers to recharge when the balance runs low!

We also are facing exactly the same problem.

I also called them 100 times but had no luck.

It has been 12 days without signal.

The worst part is every time I call them (after 20 mins of waiting) their customer care executives say the engineer will visit today. I have been hearing this story for many days now and still no one came!!

SHAME ON THEIR SERVICES!!

Can someone suggest how to get refund? As I now plan to shift to other service provider bcoz their is no certainty of their services.

tata sky having NS(no service) issue since 04April2015.
case id NS1504044247722 is assigned to installer. but no time frame provided for resolution.
calling nodal officer 0020-60001771, its facing congestion, or gives false assurance, or disconnect calls.
Subscriber ID 1141579761
emails to nodalofficermaharashtra@tatsky.com , rejected and there is automatic warning message to sender
"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:
nodalofficermaharashtra@tatsky.com
Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)
Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect."

RUBBISH SERVICE

I fixed the no signal issue in Tatasky HD set top box myself using a screwdriver after watching this video on youtube - youtu.be/4LNcW7PJic8 ( put https:// before the link to watch this.

Respected Sir,
Maine ek tata sky HD connection liya hain Tata Sky ID is 11687101 but proper nahi chal raha hain maine kai dafa customer care me complaint kiya but koi help nahi mila uske baad maine tata sky MD ko likhit email kiya but koi response nahi mila maine kaha agar service nahi de sakte to mera paisa return kare but inke taraf se koi response nahi mila na to paisa de rahe hain aur na hi service de rahe hain is lia mujhe aapka madad chahiye

Thank You

Ravi Mishra

Tatasky DTH service for subscriber customer service number 9883852761is not working since 2nd April 2015, as a result of some system up gradation. They say it is for better service, which is far from truth.

Gave at least 200 missed calls to 08899888998.

Sms'd NS to 56633tgen received an SMS saying that a technician will visit my place....has been 10 days since.

Tried to call their CC, managed to talk only once as the queue is very long, or the CSR says they can't hear anything and hangs up. They told that a technician will visit on that very day, sr 1-38361657513, no visit till date.

I am receiving no signal for the past 12 days, and don't know how long will have to wait to get the service restored. There has been no effort from Tatasky to reach out to their customers which won't harm anybody else, but their own reputation

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors