Tata sky blocking channels paid for and wanting their technician to visit with a fee

I have had several issues in the past with Tata Sky services. This time it has reached the limit. I am having a technical difficulty with their services as I am able to view only half the channels I am paying for. The error message on my screen is 'no signal' on more than half the channels available to me. I called their call centre today and went through trouble shooting steps as advised. I was asked to do a master reset and was told to keep pressing the select button without making any changes. At the end I was asked to check if the chanels are back. After checking it was still the same. She then tells me she can send a technician for a charge of Rs. 175. I said no so she transfered the call to her supervisor Rajesh Employee ID 95319 who advises me to pay for it again and I had to repeat my entire situation. He places me on hold and gets back to me saying that I need to recharge my account for Rs 100 first. I refused to make any payments. He transfered me to his supervisor after a long hold. I then spoke to Ramaya Employee ID 90663 who starts selling me a warranty on the set top box for Rs 499 for 1 year warranty on the set top box and all visits would be free. I asked for either my services to be reinstated or to refund my money paid for the entire year. Which they refused to do so. I still have no service.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors